We had summer this week–two days of sun and fun. Other than that it’s been a typical July in Alaska–rainy, drizzly and wet. So you can bet we were out enjoying summer. How about you?? If you been doing anything fun, making some great food or having some great idea you want to share feel free to bring it to the Friday Frenzy. We love to see what our linkers are up to.
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web!
Why is the Friday Frenzy link party the best?
- Well when you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and supportive group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen Twitter Instagram Facebook
April here from Home Sweet Homestead, and boy was it hard picking this week’s features! I finally narrowed it down to 3, but you all sure made it difficult. Keep those great ideas coming!
Are you a morning person? I’m not, so my family knows to stay far away, until I’ve had my first cup of coffee. 🙂 These 6 Weeks of Breakfast Prep Ideas and Printables from Leslie at Lambert’s Lately help make those mornings just a little bit easier.
Love enchiladas, but hate all the prep work involved? Well, they just got a whole lot easier with this recipe for Stacked Enchiladas from Tumbleweed Contessa. I can’t wait to try this easy recipe soon.
Now you can enjoy soup during the summer too, with this yummy looking Cold Strawberry Soup from Recipe Treasures. This would be such a refreshing meal during the dog days of summer.
Now… Let’s see what you’ve been cooking up this week! Add your link here, and don’t forget to repin the features of the week!