Have you entered to win the I LOVE PALMER giveaway yet? You should, I’m giving away some of the BEST goodies my town has to offer. Best sellers to chocolates, heirloom seeds to marinade we got it going on. So giddy up and go enter, I’ll wait.
Ok you’re back, good. Look what I found this week. WOODSTOCK troll from 1986. It is awesome.
I also found this hilarious record.
I could not leave it in the store. The back is even better check out the Yeti/Bear playing in the band.
Oh man my whole family had a good laugh about this. We haven’t listened to it yet because our living room has been torn up while I was painting and stuff. But I’m done now and we’ll be playing it soon.
Here is a before shot of what I like to call the wall of shame in our living room.
And here is a shot of the wall of shame painted and the couch recovered too, I love it.
It’s light filled and lovely. Now our list looks like this
finish the living room celling paint the living room ceiling sew couch cushion covers install ceiling trim sand and prime the wall of shame paneling in out living room investigate and possibly remove the alcove arch in the living room– paint the living room walls
- briefly enjoy the beautiful new living room color before we completely empty the house to refinish all the original wood floors–this includes demolishing the kitchen and removing all cabinets
- once empty sand, stain, seal the floor
- move living room dining room and bedroom back in
- finish dining room ceiling/wall area
- construct new cabinets at friends cabinet making shop
- paint cabinets
- install cabinets
- install counters
- move fridge to it’s new home
- install appliances
- build out pantry-walls and shelves
- make butcher block island to replace breakfast bar
- finish pantry if needed–paint inside
4 burners, griddle, double oven and turquoise, um I may never leave my house. Of course you know I bought this second hand and it is totally vintage.