This is a sponsored post written on behalf of The French Farm, a kind sponsor for #CookoutWeek.
Get those grills fired up… because it’s #CookoutWeek 2017! This week, I’m joining forces with over 40 food blogger friends to bring you delicious recipes perfect for every backyard BBQ, picnic, summer party, or cookout.
We also have a fabulous giveaway featuring products from the brands who have made #CookoutWeek possible! You can enter below to win:
- From blog host The PinterTest Kitchen: $100 Amazon gift card, to use to buy all the supplies you need for your next cookout
- From our sponsor The French Farm: A gift pack of gourmet products hand-crafted by small businesses and using only the finest ingredients – La Favorita Genovese Pesto, Caprichos del Guadalquivir Cadenera Orange Marmalade, and L’Abeille Occitane Lavender Honey
- From our sponsor Smokin’-Os: A sampler pack of their “smokin’-os” wood rings, to help you add wood-fired, smokey taste to your grilled foods, even if you don’t own a smoker
- From our sponsor Primal Kitchen: $200 of Primal Kitchen goodies, including condiments made with avocado oil and bars and shakes with grass-fed collagen
- From our sponsor Langers Juice Company: Your choice of 10 bottles of Langers Juice, with flavors including traditional Apple and Grape, as well as interesting mixes such as Pineapple Orange Coconut, Cranberry Blood Orange, and Mango Peach
- From our sponsor True Made Foods: A 3-bottle sampler pack of sauces with real flavors made from real vegetables and less sugar – Ketchup, BBQ, and Veracha
This prize pack has an ARV of over $400! You have until July 1 at 11:59 PM to enter by following our sponsors and bloggers on social media:
Stay tuned… remember, throughout the week, all of the participating bloggers will be posting delicious cookout recipes. Here are all the bloggers who are part of #CookoutWeek 2017
Have you checked out The French Farm yet? Go do it now, you’ll be instantly transported to another continent perusing the beautiful and delicious foods found on the site. This is my second sponsored post for The French Farm, a few of us lucky bloggers were given the opportunity to be sponsored. You can see a complete list of the bloggers and the products they chose on their site, go say hi!
As I scrolled through the pages of products trying to decide what it was I wanted to work with I kept giving this mustard bottle the eye. I love things that come in intriguing packages, bottles, boxes, crocks, etc. This crock was no exception.
Yes it IS a little crock with a cork, and YES that is a wax seal. Over the top packaging, I love it. In fact my husband tried to claim the crock for himself but quickly backed off when I gave him the side eye. Once I finally decided to open the mustard the entire family was excited to see what was inside. We were NOT disappointed. True spicy stone ground mustard filled the jar and has been gracing our table for the last week.
Stone Ground Mustard Deviled Eggs