I hate to be the one to say this but it’s feeling RATHER fall-ish out there. It’s time for the Alaska State Fair and the weather always does start to turn around then so I understand but it just seems SO early! It’s chilly in the mornings these days, and yikes, we had fresh snow on the mountains last week. Don’t worry it already melted! Whew. It’s also time for the Friday Frenzy!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- Well when you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen Twitter Instagram Facebook
This Week’s Featured Posts
Allison from The PinterTest Kitchen here, and I had the fun job of picking this week’s featured posts. This is a tough job, because we get so many amazing entries every week!
Let’s start off this week with Strawberry Ice Cream recipe from Creamish. Here in Virginia, the weather is finally starting to cool off, but it is always the right temperature for ice cream, am I right? Especially ice cream that looks this good!
Next up, I can’t wait to try this Red Pepper Tapenade from Little House Big Alaska. I love recipes like this that look super fancy, but are easy to make with ingredients you already have in our pantry. Plus… red pepper! YUM! What’s not to love?
Finally, fall is just around the corner, so check out these 5 Essential Fall Farmhouse Decorating Elements from Welsh Design Studio. I especially love her tips about using white pumpkins. My house has a beach theme and is decorated in cool colors like blue and purple, so traditional fall decorations don’t really match. I use a lot of white pumpkins and leaves in my fall decorating and love the new tips!
Don’t forget to add you link to this week’s round-up: