This week has been a lot more “Alaska in July” than many of us actually care for. Slightly muggy, kind of misty, definitely rainy, cloudy, and a little warm. I’ve been hearing a lot of complaints about this “weird weather” and I just have to shake my head. This IS what Alaska is like, take it or leave it!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- Well when you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen Twitter Instagram Facebook
This week’s Featured Posts
Hello friends! It’s Laura from Little House Big Alaska, I’m your host for this week’s Friday Frenzy. If you know me at all you know I LOVE thrift store scores and fun recycled projects. When I saw Joy’s GORGEOUS repurposed trays I just knew I had to pick them as one of my favorites. Joy from A Vintage Green has the BEST stenciling too, be sure to check her out!
Oh wow check out these gorgeous Asian Sesame Fried Oysters.
These come from the Bearded Hiker and just looking at them makes my mouth WATER. Maybe I’m just hungry for dinner but maybe it’s just that they look delish! I might just be making these for my next party.
Well now that I’m planning a party we’ll need some Handmade Beer Bottle Tiki Torches. These come to us from Craft Beering, a site after my very own heart, I DO love beer. Anyway these torches are look fun and easy to make, and they’re a great way to recycle old bottles.
Obviously we’re going to need a dessert for this party and what better way to say HEY SUMMER than with this Cherry Graham Cracker Pie Frozen Custard? I mean really! This comes to us from Faith, Hope, Love and Luck--isn’t it gorgeous?!