Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- Well when you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen Twitter Instagram Facebook
Greetings! Rachel (AKA Tramplingrose) here this week. It’s officially summer now, so how ’bout some summer fun eats? Let’s start with a fun twist of my favorite thing about summer – Caprese salad. Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck brings us a Summer Caprese Shrimp Salad Roll that looks amazing (I live for everything Caprese!).
And wouldn’t these Baked Potato Fries from Hardly A Goddess be a great side for your next cookout?
And for dessert? How about Unicorn Poop Pretzel Rods, from Tumbleweed Contessa.
Sorry, I just couldn’t resist! 🙂 Don’t forget to show us what you’ve been up to this week!