Oh my how we’ve improved the Friday Frenzy–It’s positively amazing now! Read on to find out more and be sure to link up your favorite new or old posts.
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- Well when you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Eats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Daisy at Home Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen Twitter Instagram Facebook
Our first featured post this week comes from Julie of Cut Off in the Keweenah. Her American flag is made from Dollar Tree basket liners and a blank canvas, hello adorable! And easy because I NEED easy.
Next up Kelly Lynn takes us back to high school with her French Bread Pizza. In her words “Oh…to have the metabolism of a 17-year old hahahaha.” I totally AGREE Kelly!
And finally some great Toddler Turkey Carrot and Apple Meatballs from Savory Moments. I don’t know about you but these look like they’d be great for anyone, anytime!