This is a sponsored post, but it’s such a great investment in Alaska you won’t mind reading it, right? Plus it’s short and sweet.
So you can cook, preserve, brew, pickle, or roast with the best of them. But is your product ready to compete with other artisanal goods on the market shelves? Palmer Soil and Water Conservation District has a program to assist you with bringing your food product to market through our Value-Added Product Program. Experienced staff will provide the expertise and training to guide you through the process of making your product shelf-ready. If you are interested in a food product business but you are not sure how to proceed, please contact Kelly Strawn at email@example.com for more information on the following programs that Palmer SWCD has to offer:
- All Day Food Conference focusing on topics such as product development, marketing, DEC Regulations, Food Safety, etc.
- Business Development to further discuss small business development in Alaska
- Food Tasting Event for an opportunity to get public feedback on your product
- Marketing Space at local events to sell your product
- Advertisement on social media to advertise your product
- Food Safety and Business Development Workshops to get a product shelf-ready.